Motorola Mobile and Portable Radios
We offer mobile and portable Motorola radios in both the Motorola APX series as well as the MOTOTRBO Digital series. An overview of both product lines is provided below.
Motorola APX P25 Radios
The Motorola APX series of radios is designed to meet the mission critical radio communication needs of large enterprises and government customers including police, fire, EMS, and other first responders. Every feature and function on an APX two-way radio is designed with its users in mind – from the rugged, easy to operate design, to the loudest, clearest audio. The result is improved safety and productivity for mission critical users.
The APX series is designed for interoperability with all models featuring P25 compliance and select models featuring dual-band capability. With one APX radio you can utilize your organization’s P25 infrastructure while also keeping in contact with other organizations through their legacy VHF, UHF, or 700/800 MHz systems.
Motorola pagers and private paging systems provide quick and easy communication with your on-the-go personnel.
Our private paging systems and pagers offer convenient and cost-effective communication and emergency notification solutions. Whether it’s to dispatch emergency personnel or for employee notification, Motorola pagers are the ideal solution for your organization’s safety and business personnel.
MOTOTRBO Digital Radio System from Motorola
The next-generation professional two-way radio communications solution is here. MOTOTRBO is the first digital two-way radio system from Motorola specifically designed to meet the requirements of professional organizations that need a customizable business critical communication solution using licensed spectrum. MOTOTRBO combines the best in two-way radio functionality with digital technology to deliver increased capacity and spectral efficiency, integrated data applications and enhanced voice communications.
MOTOTRBO is a comprehensive solution. Dual analog and digital mode repeaters, mobile and portable units, GPS location reporting, text messaging, data applications, accessories and services make it easy and affordable to adapt MOTOTRBO for the unique needs of your operation, and migrate to a digital two-way radio platform at your own pace.
MOTOTRBO is scalable to fit the needs of any organization through several operating modes:
- Connect Plus: The ultimate Mototrbo system. Connect plus provides the most efficient use of your channels with full trunking capabilities for multiple users and services at multiple sites.
- Linked Capacity Plus: Communicate with co-workers at multiple sites with the channel capacity for multiple groups and services.
- Capacity Plus: Add channel capacity for multiple groups and services to simultaneously utilize your system.
- IP Site Connect: Link multiple repeater sites for a larger coverage area.
- Dynamic Mixed Mode: Transition to digital while still utilizing your existing analog radios through the same Mototrbo repeater.
- Stand-alone Digital System: Utilize next-generation digital features such as private and group calls, text messaging, and GPS location reporting.
- Stand-alone Digital Capable Analog System: Have a strategy to comply with future FCC mandates and changes in technology by upgrading your existing repeater infrastructure to a digital capable Mototrbo system while still utilizing your analog radios.