XRC 9000 / XRC 9100 Mototrbo Controller
The XRC 9000 / XRC 9100 controller operates the site resources on MOTOTRBO Connect Plus digital trunking systems to deliver extended coverage and expanded information for your mobile work teams.
Handling up to 29 voice and data talk paths (2,900 users) per site, the XRC 9000 / XRC 9100 supports single or multi-site MOTOTRBO Connect Plus digital trunking systems. It enables key trunking features such as priority status for select users to have fast access when the system is in high demand and queuing capability so you are automatically notified when an open channel becomes available during high traffic times.
- Operates the site resources on Connect Plus digital trunking systems.
- Provides central call processing and real-time resource management.
- Handles up to 29 voice and data talk paths (2,900 users) per site.
- Supports single or multi-site Connect Plus digital trunking configurations
- Designed as an Internet Protocol (IP) device to provide flexible site connectivity.
- Enables calls to be queued during high traffic times and sends an automatic notification when an open channel becomes available.
- Enables priority status to be assigned to select users for fast access when the system is in high demand.